The Protection of the Super Citizens by the POTUS as the Commander In Chief Equates Preserving, Protecting and Defending the US Constitution
According to the government documents placed in proper arrangements determines the destiny of USA as they relate to the US Presidency and the Union Republics’ supper citizenship status of the freedmen, Americans of chattel slavery heritage.
- Beginning with the Presidential Oath swearing his allegiance to the duty President of the Unites (POTUS), Chief Executive Officer of serving and protecting the Constitution of the United States (COTUS) by aggressively executing the office by enforcing the laws thereof.
- Enforced by the POTUS, the COTUS guarantees all citizens of the USA “equal protections-justice under the law”, as well as prosperity-property for life and liberty, ordered by the Declaration of Independence (DOI)
- Ironically, the foundation of the DOI (established July 2-4, 1776), upon which the COTUS stands, (created by Congress September 17, 1787; ratified June 21, 1788; effective March 4, 1789), and Emancipation Proclamation (EP or Eman-Proc), i.e., Second or Part II of the DOI, (January 1, 1865), the beginning of the Second Revolutionary War to accomplish that which was neglected in the First, arranges for the least likely of Americans to be the “lynch pins” to the destiny of this nation.
- According to the edicts of the 1866 Civil Rights Act (the Act), the Progenitor of the 14th Amendment by which it is codified in the COTUS, state and fate the USA depends on the republic fulfilling its obligation to these special Americans of chattel slavery heritage.
- Chattel slavery, the institution upon which the USA’s “nation of immigrants” is built, is the greatest, most threatening imperfection of the Union of which We the People thereof are ordered to more perfect.
- Therefore, in order for the POTUS to lead We the People “to form a more perfect Union”, thereby protecting the citizens thereof, which is the sanctity of the COTUS, it is imperative for him to hold as the highest priority of national security, to ensure “equal protections-justice under the law” by executing, first and foremost, the14th Amendment as intended.
- Hence, America’s living, Black Shield of Protection, as these special Americans so detailed in the COTUS, are identified as former chattel slaves defined in the Act as
Note: Special Americans of Super Citizenship Status Identified In the Act
Section 1, “…of every race and color, without regard to any previous condition of slavery or involuntary servitude…”
Section 2, “…on account of such person having at any time been held in a condition of slavery or involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, or by reason of his color or race,
Section 4, “…without distinction of race or color, or previous condition of slavery or involuntary servitude…”
It is these Americans whom the POTUS is personally charged to oversee and protect for the sake of all US citizens.
Note: The Sections of the Act that specifically charges the POTUS with Guardianship of the Union Republic via the super citizens.
Section 4, “…and every other officer who may be specially empowered by the President of the United States, shall be, and they are hereby, specially authorized and required…to institute proceedings against all and every person who shall violate the provisions of this Act, and cause him or them to be arrested and imprisoned, or bailed, as the case may be, for trial before such court of the United States or territorial court as by this Act has cognizance of the offence.”
Section 8, “…whenever the President of the United States shall have reason to believe that offences have been or are likely to be committed against the provisions of this act within any judicial district, it shall be lawful for him…for the purpose of the more speedy arrest and trial of persons charged with a violation of this act;”
Section 9, “…That it shall be lawful for the President of the United States, or such person as he may empower for that purpose, to employ such part of the land or naval forces of the United States, or of the militia, as shall be necessary to prevent the violation and enforce the due execution of this Act.
Note: The authority to utilize the military as its foundations within the DOI and Eman-Proc, stating,
“and the Executive Government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons, and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom.
“…President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested as Commander-in-Chief, of the Army and Navy of the United States in time of actual armed rebellion against the authority and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure for suppressing said rebellion…”
“And that the Executive government of the United States, including the military and naval authorities thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.