Due to a lack of interest, therefore, support from the certain leaders in the African-American, black, conservative-Republicans leadership community, the “Cashing the Promissory Note” Conference On and Celebration of the Merits of the 1866 Civil Rights-14th Amendment Act of federal, super Citizenship under the Jurisdiction of the Executive Branch, solely and exclusively to black citizens, the descendants of chattel slaves…scheduled for Monday, April 6th is INDEFINITELY POSTPONED until a later date.
However, it really doesn’t matter who those certain individuals were/are, so no need for me to give details.
Other than to say the following, that:
Given their unenviable circumstances, I actually do understand, without resentment or criticisms, theirs and the many other African-American, black conservative-Republican leaders with mistaken sentiments towards me and my espoused causes, they being:
• …the National Security Threat crisis of homelessness, particularly as it relates to black citizens, and the advanced strategies presented to resolve the matter(s)…
• …as an American people(s), to assume the Divinely destined leadership role in the processes of healing and reconciliation throughout all sectors of this born-with-a-near-fatal “wound” in the soul of our exceptional Union republic…
• …by embracing and learning intelligent cognizance to exercise, in an unprecedented way, our special, US Constitutional, federal, super citizenship…
• …thereby as did President Abraham Lincoln’s “Black Troops” of the Civil War, help to advance the continuing July 1776, We the People’s Revolution against monarchist tyranny by saving the Union to keep the lofty and true ideals of the Republic.
In doing so, we together will able to speed up the processes of healing and reconciliation between black and black,white and white, as well as black and white citizens; that among other aspects of the American Dream, we may finally transcend this hurtful, ginned up racial matter.
• “Those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights (experiential, “as is enjoyed by white citizens” Sec. 1). The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.
“[MLK, Jr. “Dream”]
Note: Official 2008 Congressional Apology Resolution For Slavery and Jim Crow HR #194 (Simple)
14. Whereas a genuine apology is an important and necessary first step in the process of racial reconciliation;
15. Whereas an apology for centuries of brutal dehumanization and injustices cannot erase the past, but confession of the wrongs committed can speed racial healing and reconciliation and help Americans confront the ghosts of their past;
17. Whereas it is important for this country, which legally recognized slavery through its Constitution and its laws, to make a formal apology for slavery and for its successor, Jim Crow, so that it can move forward and seek reconciliation, justice, and harmony for all of its citizens
Therefore, ultimately, the rejections of my person is okay, because if GOD hasn’t, can’t or won’t speak their hearts to convert them, as I think HE has to me, about these most significant matters to us descendants of the chattel slaves, et al…or if HE just ain’t “into it”…not HIS will…
…then for sure, there’s nothing that I can say-beg or do can move them to said action. Hence, no worries!
However, I remain faithful that Heavenly Fathers will eventually at some future point, when it suites HIM, HE will conduct converting business with them on this matter, which is more dear to HIMSELF than you and me, or even Lincoln. So we shall soon see what GOD is up to.
Nonetheless, in speaking with Garret Elmy in the Hon. Mr. Steve King’s (R) office about the occasion’s prospects, he said that Congressman still wants it to occur.
So as things develop via another vain of strategy, I’ll will update you, that is, if you are still open to this move.
Thanks and blessings